(Parsippany, New Jersey) in New Jersey/New York General Practice Litigation Firm.
Please forward resume and cover letter in accordance with the requirements of this posting. No phone calls please.
Associate Position. New Jersey and New York Bar required.
The successful candidate must have at least 3-5 years prior Insurance Defense Litigation experience handling matters as primary attorney from pre-litigation up until trial. In addition, municipal court criminal experience and plaintiff’s PI experience preferred. Some trial experience preferred.
The successful candidate must have extensive prior experience with:
• New Jersey and New York Bar, in good standing.
• Fully handling every aspect of Insurance Defense matters, in New Jersey and New York, from pre-litigation through trial as primary attorney on the file.
• Strong legal writing and legal analysis skills
• Motion Practice
• Indemnity and Insurance Terms by Contract (Tender(s))
• Significant In-Court experience as primary attorney.
• Willing to work in an upbeat environment.
• Most importantly, the successful candidate must be fair minded, self-motivated, and a team player eager to learn.
***Salary commensurate with experience. Salary Requests preferred but not required.
Medical benefits, Simple IRA Program, and Long Term Disability Insurance, offered after 90 days of full time employment.
We are a growing and established firm with a unique management style. We are an Up-Tempo Firm but in a collaborative working environment.
Send inquiries to:
Box #585 | c/o NJLJ | P.O.Box 20081 | Newark, N.J. 07101-6081
(Add box# on email)