We are working with an interesting Company that is looking for Senior Legal Counsel. This will be a lead position and a role that the Company hopes to build around the right candidate. The Company would like the attorney to have 7+ yrs of experience preferably in securitizations,�structured finance, credit finance and/or equipment leasing transactions. Significant experience with complex commercial transactions, and capital markets transactions.
You will partner with senior leadership and other attorneys to advise on and structure unique and specialized financial services transactions with retailers and manufacturers.
• You will serve as a key legal advisor on Financial Services transactions including equipment leasing and forward price commitments
• Advise on other financial services corporate legal matters, including entity structuring and equity and debt financing
• Help senior business leaders in the origination and development of business
• Establish rapport and working relationships with business leaders to encourage and continue proactive use of in-house legal counsel
• 7+ years of legal experience in negotiating complex domestic and international securitization, structured finance, credit finance and/or equipment leasing transactions
• Significant experience with complex commercial transactions, capital markets transactions and/or relevant tax matters
• Combination of prior in-house and top-tier law firm experience; experience in the mobile industry a plus
• Team player who has the ability to build rapport with a diverse range of business and legal partners
Compensation is very good.
If interested please contact my office at 305-556-8882 ext.1 or email me at email@example.com.