Berkeley Heights, NJ Complex Litigation Boutique Law Firm seeks a Full-Time Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant to support 7 attorneys, paralegals and finance.
Candidate must possess advanced knowledge of litigation documents, Federal Courts Rules and Procedures, and Microsoft Word Heading Styles, TOA and TOC and Track Changes.
Job responsibilities will include the following:
- Draft, transcribe, revise and/or finalize correspondence;
- Create, revise and format complex legal documents, including motions;
- File documents with State and Federal courts (including e-filing);
- Schedule appointments, conferences, depositions, etc.;
- Prepare mailings;
- Scan, copy, pdf and fax documents;
- Convert documents from Word to PDF or from PDF to Word.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages;
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering;
- Make travel arrangements; preparing expense reimbursement forms;
- Time entry/reports;
- Maintain firm calendar.
Firm offers excellent benefit package.
Please submit resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Recruiters please.