Philadelphia/New Jersey Medical Malpractice Firm specializing in high-value cases seeks expert Medical Malpractice Paralegal to work directly with Partner Richard Hollawell in our Marlton, New Jersey office.
Job duties may include:
1. Obtain, review and analyze documents, including medical records and discovery records
2. Provide a medical record chronology
3. Prepare and review discovery; draft pleadings and motions
4. Prepare for trial by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits and witness files
5. Coordinate with support services and clients, opposing law firms and courts
6. Prepare CCP and NJ Complaints and Service
7. Prepare Case Management, Settlement and Pretrial Memos, Arbitration Statements, Notice of Depositions, etc.
Our ideal candidate will possess these personal characteristics:
1. Strong work ethic
2. Committed to positive office culture
3. Team player
4. Smart and able to think quickly
5. Superior communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
6. Prioritizes and proactively manages high-value case load
7. Works independently to support attorney who is often in court
8. High level of discretion and confidentiality
9. Enjoys demanding, fast-paced environment
1. At least 5+ years experience as plaintiff’s medical malpractice paralegal
2. Knowledge of both NJ and PA court systems
3. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word with an aptitude to quickly learn case management system
4. Strong writing and analytical skills
Nursing/Medical background a plus.
Full time position, generous salary and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE HELD IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.