Chubb's New York City House Counsel Law Firm seeks a paralegal with expertise in New York personal injury defense /insurance defense and/or discrimination defense litigation.
The paralegal will have responsibility for supporting attorneys in managing the discovery process in litigated matters, and for related investigative, expert consultation and trial preparation functions. Necessary attributes and qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and professionally draft discovery very demands and responses and other legal documents, review files for discovery compliance, coordinate with medical and other technical experts, draft and issue subpoenas for trial, perform legal, medical, technical and public record research.
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally with clients, Claim examiners, adversaries, and judicial personal;
- Demonstrated cutting edge knowledge and facility with contemporary technology, systems and software utilized to practice law in a digital environment,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Ability to thrive in high volume and team environment.
- Deeply ingrained belief in customer service,
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of relevant litigation paralegal experience;
- Bachelor's degree, or if not, a certificate of completion from a
recognized paralegal training program, and extensive
relevant experience .
Please email resume to: email@example.com