Busy medical malpractice firm located in Walnut Creek is looking for a paralegal/legal assistant to assist several attorneys
- Involved in all aspects of medical malpractice litigation support including factual investigation, medical record review, document management and trial preparation and support
- Proficiency with online research tools including research library and search methodology
- Knowledge of resource libraries for articles, books, etc.
- Perform medical and other record procurement and analysis
- Prepare medical record chronologies
- File management: organize and index case documents and records
- Assistance during trial, including logistical work with witnesses, electronic display technology support and juror research
Knowledge of reading and deciphering medical records. Experience in the medical field or practical experience a plus.