Practical Law is seeking an experienced Texas Trusts & Estates attorney to join our team who will:
- Be our lead editor for Texas-specific trusts and estates resources, taking the lead with content planning and development of new resources for Texas attorneys.
- Develop, write and edit a wide variety of know-how and current awareness resources on trusts and estates matters (including practice guidance notes, standard documents, checklists, and legal updates) for practicing attorney-subscribers, with a focus on Texas-specific resources.
- Collaborate with other Practical Law editors on content planning and priorities to meet the practice needs of Texas-based trusts and estates lawyers, and to identify and develop new high-value national resources.
- Help us develop and maintain national trusts and estates resources to serve all markets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external Texas-based trusts and estates lawyers to find content contributors and to ensure that the trusts and estates content is topical and meets their needs.
- Stay informed of current developments and issues in trusts and estates in Texas and nationally, to ensure timely updates of existing content and development of new content.
Candidates must be actively licensed in Texas.
** This is a remote position and may be located in a home office.**